Motorhome Hire FAQs


For all bookings and enquiries please complete the online form and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Rental starts at €36 per day pps. This includes crockery, cutlery, towels and linen; levelling blocks, toilet chemicals, a bike rack and outdoor furniture. Breakdown insurance and unlimited mileage is also included at no extra cost.

Yes. We’re a family-friendly business and children are very welcome to travel.

We don’t allow pets in the motorhome.

All of our motorhomes have modern, fuel efficient engines. You should expect to travel around 10 kilometres to each litre of diesel fuel (30 mpg), depending on your driving style and the road conditions.

Driving a motorhome should not be difficult for most regular car drivers, as features such as power steering make life easier than expected. Extra care must be taken in heavy traffic due to the larger size of the vehicle, and we recommend asking a passenger to get out and guide before reversing into small spaces. You will be given full orientation of your motorhome before setting off on your trip.

You must hold a licence to drive a vehicle of up to 3.5 tonnes, which is valid for use in France. Most modern, standard UK driving licence should cover you to drive a vehicle up to this size. Please check with the DVLA if you are uncertain.

If your licence is from outside the EU you may also require an International Drivers Permit.

We operate within normal working hours from Monday to Saturday and offer a free airport meet and greet service in the Languedoc area. We may also be able to pick you up from other airports by prior arrangement.

We can accommodate late flight arrivals and are happy to pre-stock your fridge with basic snack items. Alternatively, a private minibus pick up service can be arranged for groups with more than five people.

Please get in touch at the time of booking to discuss your individual requirements.

At handover we will need to see a valid passport and the appropriate driving license. The person driving the motorhome for the duration of your holiday must hold a licence that allows them to drive a 3.5 ton vehicle in France.

If you choose to pay for your motorhome hire by bank transfer we will also require a copy of the bank of hirer’s bank statement from your country of residence.

With nearly 11,000 campsites across France you will have plenty to choose from. Staying on an official campsite will give you access to amenities and good levels of onsite security. Alternatively, many towns and villages provide dedicated service areas where you can empty waste and refill fresh water tanks for free.

Most campsites will not require you to book ahead. However, at busy times of the year and at popular tourist destinations it may be best to make advance reservations.

It will usually cost between €15-35 per night depending on the time of year, the facilities available and the location.

Our insurance policy covers travel to other countries as does our breakdown assistance policy. If you intend to travel outside France we ask that you inform us in advance.

  • A full bottle of gas for cooking.
  • All bedding and towels.
  • Crockery, cutlery and glassware.
  • A saucepan and frying pan along with cooking utensils.
  • Coffee maker.
  • Picnic table and chairs.
  • Dust pan and brush.
  • Levelling blocks
  • 2 x bike rack (4 berth) and 4 bike rack (6 berth)

Please get in touch if you require additional equipment.

Our beds range from 1.85m up to 2.20m long, depending on the model hired.

Yes, but only when connected to the mains electricity at a campsite.  This will allow you to use all standard 220 volt appliances such as your mobile phone charger, computer, hair dryer etc.

We have a STRICT no smoking policy.

You will usually find coin operated washing machines along with electricity and water supply, swimming, recreation facilities and on-site convenience stores at most French campsites.

We try to accommodate all of customers to the best of our ability. Please contact us to discuss any additional requirements that you may have.

Yes. Our motorhomes are diesel.

All our vehicles are manual transmission.

The  Standard Insurance cover we provide is fully comprehensive, currently as with all vehicle hire insurance “excesses” apply.

We shall require a security deposit to cover certain damage at the time of vehicle collection.

“Excesses” are sums which are not covered under Standard insurance, for example damage caused to the vehicle or its contents where no third party is involved.

(CDW) or Independent Excess Cover is available from independent groups and if required should be purchased prior to hire start date.

Excess Providers-Non EU residents

EU residents